Partnered with a leading IT company that specializes in Federal and Local Government data system solutions, TrustedQA has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Postgresql Developer in Columbia, MD. The Senior Developer will primarily focus on the production environment, but will also oversee the development environment. The selected individual will lead the assessment and implementation of new technologies, will administer database installations, design and schedule database backups, and will be responsible for disaster recovery solutions.
· 5+ years of experience required with Postgresql Server on a Linux / Unix platform
· 3+ years of experience in database operations support with a strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
· Experience with the installation, development, maintenance and enhancement of physical PostgreSQL RDBMS to support agile development teams and mission critical production systems
· Experience creating SQL scripts for data conversion, reports, data analysis and data patching
· Shell scripting and job automation experience
· BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity with an hourly range between $50-65/hr W2 and target conversion salary between $100,000-$135,000 based on overall experience. An in-person interview is required. Travel and/or Relocation is at the expense of the prospective employee. Local candidates preferred. For consideration, please email your resume, contact information, and availability to [hidden email].