While working with PGAdmin 4 at the office, I noticed a bug.
At the company, we have shared folders with saved queries.
Today I wanted to use one of those queries, but got an error when trying to open the folder.
My colleague, who uses Linux, doesn’t have a problem opening the files.
I’m using Windows as operating system.
I made a printscreen of de Error (attached to this mail).
It seems like someone has been working on the paths used to open a file in a folder and mixed Linux coding with Windows coding.
I’ve tried to type in the right path, but this didn’t work either.
Met vriendelijke groet,
6702 AA Wageningen
E: [hidden email]
T: 0317 712056
I : www.proigia.nl