Fix in switch cell tab navigation

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fix in switch cell tab navigation

Ganesh Jaybhay
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for below minor fix in the switch cell tab navigation:

After pressing the tab key on switch cell, sometimes focus doesn't go to the immediate next editable cell. It goes to the different cell for fraction of seconds and again comes to the next editable cell.

Please review.

Regards,
Ganesh Jaybhay

switch_cell_navigation.patch (2K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fix in switch cell tab navigation

Khushboo Vashi
Hi Ganesh,

You have put a check on subgrid-cell class, which does not exist in the entire source code.
Also, can you please let me know of any module which you have tested, so I can test accordingly though the code for the same looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo


On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:21 PM Ganesh Jaybhay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for below minor fix in the switch cell tab navigation:

After pressing the tab key on switch cell, sometimes focus doesn't go to the immediate next editable cell. It goes to the different cell for fraction of seconds and again comes to the next editable cell.

Please review.

Regards,
Ganesh Jaybhay
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fix in switch cell tab navigation

Ganesh Jaybhay
Hi Khushboo,

I have removed the condition added for subgrid-cell. Please find the attached updated patch

Regards,
Ganesh Jaybhay

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:39 PM Khushboo Vashi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ganesh,

You have put a check on subgrid-cell class, which does not exist in the entire source code.
Also, can you please let me know of any module which you have tested, so I can test accordingly though the code for the same looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo


On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:21 PM Ganesh Jaybhay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for below minor fix in the switch cell tab navigation:

After pressing the tab key on switch cell, sometimes focus doesn't go to the immediate next editable cell. It goes to the different cell for fraction of seconds and again comes to the next editable cell.

Please review.

Regards,
Ganesh Jaybhay

switch_cell_navigation_v1.patch (1K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fix in switch cell tab navigation

Akshay Joshi
Thanks, patch applied.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:30 AM Ganesh Jaybhay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Khushboo,

I have removed the condition added for subgrid-cell. Please find the attached updated patch

Regards,
Ganesh Jaybhay

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:39 PM Khushboo Vashi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ganesh,

You have put a check on subgrid-cell class, which does not exist in the entire source code.
Also, can you please let me know of any module which you have tested, so I can test accordingly though the code for the same looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo


On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:21 PM Ganesh Jaybhay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for below minor fix in the switch cell tab navigation:

After pressing the tab key on switch cell, sometimes focus doesn't go to the immediate next editable cell. It goes to the different cell for fraction of seconds and again comes to the next editable cell.

Please review.

Regards,
Ganesh Jaybhay


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246