Losing column ordering

Losing column ordering

Avin Kavish
guys, I'm losing column ordering. I need original order preserved for easy visualisation. (yes, the data is not normalised, please ignore that.)

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 1.33.46 PM.png

I typed country, state, city, followed by the numeric column names. Looks like names are being sorted alphanumerically and carried on to table column ordering.

You need ticket or ?

Re: Losing column ordering

Avin Kavish
I'll do a ticket. Here's a ticket: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4720

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:46 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 1.33.46 PM.png

You need ticket or ?

Re: Losing column ordering

Aditya Toshniwal
I can see you have clicked the header "Name" (arrow) which sorting it.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019, 14:14 Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll do a ticket. Here's a ticket: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4720

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:46 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 1.33.46 PM.png

You need ticket or ?

Re: Losing column ordering

Avin Kavish
jesus

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:16 PM Aditya Toshniwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can see you have clicked the header "Name" (arrow) which sorting it.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019, 14:14 Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll do a ticket. Here's a ticket: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4720

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:46 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 1.33.46 PM.png

You need ticket or ?

Re: Losing column ordering

Avin Kavish
talk about accidental feature discovery

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:18 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:
jesus

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:16 PM Aditya Toshniwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can see you have clicked the header "Name" (arrow) which sorting it.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019, 14:14 Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll do a ticket. Here's a ticket: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4720

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:46 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 1.33.46 PM.png

You need ticket or ?

Re: Losing column ordering

Arni Kromić
And learning about being too trigger-happy with bugtrackers :)
Regards,
Arni
On 10/09/2019 10.55, Avin Kavish wrote:
talk about accidental feature discovery

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:18 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:
jesus

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:16 PM Aditya Toshniwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can see you have clicked the header "Name" (arrow) which sorting it.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019, 14:14 Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll do a ticket. Here's a ticket: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4720

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:46 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 1.33.46
                            PM.png

You need ticket or ?

Re: Losing column ordering

Dave Page-7
LOL :-)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:35 AM Arni <[hidden email]> wrote:
And learning about being too trigger-happy with bugtrackers :)
Regards,
Arni
On 10/09/2019 10.55, Avin Kavish wrote:
talk about accidental feature discovery

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:18 PM Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote:
jesus

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:16 PM Aditya Toshniwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can see you have clicked the header "Name" (arrow) which sorting it.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019, 14:14 Avin Kavish <[hidden email]> wrote: