Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

The schedule has been posted: https://pdx.postgresql.us/pdxpgday2018

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Mark

Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

john melesky-3
I'm not seeing the schedule, just blank space where the schedule is
supposed to be -- anyone else having this problem?

-john

On 08/22/18 23:27, Mark Wong wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> The schedule has been posted: https://pdx.postgresql.us/pdxpgday2018
> Hope to see you there!
> Regards,
> Mark

Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

Christophe Pettus-2

> On Aug 23, 2018, at 10:18, john melesky <[hidden email]> wrote:

-- Christophe Pettus
   [hidden email]

Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

Mark Wong-3
On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 06:17:31PM -0700, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> > On Aug 23, 2018, at 10:18, john melesky <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'm not seeing the schedule, just blank space where the schedule is supposed to be -- anyone else having this problem?
> Scroll down a bit?  On my browser, there's a fair amount of whitespace after the Schedule header.

Yeah, if anyone has any tips on how to generate a table on a Google
Website other than by inserting html code, please let us know. :)

Regards,
Mark

RE: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

Phil Rodas (prodas)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Wong [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 10:06 PM
To: Christophe Pettus <[hidden email]>
Cc: john melesky <[hidden email]>; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 06:17:31PM -0700, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> > On Aug 23, 2018, at 10:18, john melesky <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yeah, if anyone has any tips on how to generate a table on a Google Website other than by inserting html code, please let us know. :)

Regards,
Mark

Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

Mark Wong-3
Hi Phil,

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 01:25:06PM +0000, Phil Rodas (prodas) wrote:
> I never had seen the schedule or help links etc. So, I had to move on to another project. I looked and never received them

While the schedule was just made, it sounds like you are also referring
to the emails sent about volunteers?  Sorry to hear that we never heard
more from you because the follow up emails got lost, it did sound like
you were eager to participate.

Maybe next time...

Regards,
Mark

Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

john melesky-2
In reply to this post by Christophe Pettus-2
Nope, that's not it. "Schedule", big blank space, "Sponsors", the rest
of the page.

Good to know it's just me, though. That means it's almost certainly one
of two things: 1- google disliking that I use firefox and passively
breaking the page, or 2- someone in the pipeline unable to do things
because I have some security features disabled.

Thanks!

-john

On 08/23/18 18:17, Christophe Pettus wrote:

>> On Aug 23, 2018, at 10:18, john melesky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm not seeing the schedule, just blank space where the schedule is supposed to be -- anyone else having this problem?
> --
> -- Christophe Pettus
>     [hidden email]

Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

Adam Lowry
The schedule shows up for me if I accepted 3rd party cookies — it looks like the google user content is only fetched properly with those available.

Adam

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 10:16 AM john melesky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nope, that's not it. "Schedule", big blank space, "Sponsors", the rest
of the page.

Good to know it's just me, though. That means it's almost certainly one
of two things: 1- google disliking that I use firefox and passively
breaking the page, or 2- someone in the pipeline unable to do things
because I have some security features disabled.

Thanks!

-john

On 08/23/18 18:17, Christophe Pettus wrote:
>> On Aug 23, 2018, at 10:18, john melesky <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Scroll down a bit?  On my browser, there's a fair amount of whitespace after the Schedule header.
> --