Postgres women dinner at Lisbon during pgconfeu

Postgres women dinner at Lisbon during pgconfeu

Lætitia Avrot
Hi everyone,

As suggested, I thought we would have a meal together Thursday 25th (Wednesday is very the social event and we want people to be able to attend that one too).

As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of course welcome.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Louise Grandjonc
Hi Laetitia,

wonderful idea! Let's do that :)

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi everyone,

As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of course welcome.

What do you think?

Cheers,

gülçin yıldırım
If we are open to male friends we need some sort of registration and someone to book a place afterwards.

I am willing to attend!

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Laetitia,

wonderful idea! Let's do that :)

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi everyone,

As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of course welcome.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Lætitia Avrot

Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with someone, please add that person to the list.

Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I am willing to attend!

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Laetitia,

wonderful idea! Let's do that :)

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi everyone,

As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of course welcome.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Lætitia

Think! Do you really need to print this email ?
There is no Planet B.

Valeria Kaplan
was just thinking that :)
I'm in

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> wrote:

Cheers,

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I am willing to attend!

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Laetitia,

wonderful idea! Let's do that :)

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi everyone,

As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of course welcome.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Lætitia

Think! Do you really need to print this email ?
There is no Planet B.

Boriss Mejias
Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:

> was just thinking that :)
> I'm in
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi,
>     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with someone,
>     please add that person to the list.
>     https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as soon as
>     possible.
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of registration and
>         someone to book a place afterwards.
>         I am willing to attend!
>         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>             Hi Laetitia,
>             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>             <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>                 Hi everyone,
>                 As suggested, I thought we would have a meal together Thursday
>                 25th (Wednesday is very the social event and we want people to
>                 be able to attend that one too).
>                 As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of course welcome.
>                 What do you think?
>                 Cheers,
>                 Lætitia
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

rafia.sabih
Seems like a great idea. Count me in.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 3:17 AM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
> was just thinking that :)
> I'm in
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi,
>     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with someone,
>     please add that person to the list.
>     https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as soon as
>     possible.
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of registration and
>         someone to book a place afterwards.
>         I am willing to attend!
>         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>             Hi Laetitia,
>             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>             <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>                 Hi everyone,
>                 As suggested, I thought we would have a meal together Thursday
>                 25th (Wednesday is very the social event and we want people to
>                 be able to attend that one too).
>                 As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of course welcome.
>                 What do you think?
>                 Cheers,
>                 Lætitia
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

Regards,
Rafia Sabih

Lætitia Avrot
In reply to this post by Boriss Mejias
Hi!

By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct it :

Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!

I'm so sorry for having suggested there were only two genders. It's not the way I think (but it's the way I was raised and sometimes it shows up, not an excuse though).

So if someone was feeling excluded because of my mistake, could you please accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?

Cheers,

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
> was just thinking that :)
> I'm in
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi,
>     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with someone,
>     please add that person to the list.
>     https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as soon as
>     possible.
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of registration and
>         someone to book a place afterwards.
>         I am willing to attend!
>         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>             Hi Laetitia,
>             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>             <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>                 Hi everyone,
>                 be able to attend that one too).
>                 What do you think?
>                 Cheers,
>                 Lætitia
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

Think! Do you really need to print this email ?
There is no Planet B.

Valeria Kaplan
btw. depending on how "formal" we want it to be I've been highly recommended this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
Since you can try whatever food you fancy and then sit together at one table.
looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)

Valeria

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct it :

Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!

Cheers,

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
> was just thinking that :)
> I'm in
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi,
>     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with someone,
>     please add that person to the list.
>     https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as soon as
>     possible.
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of registration and
>         someone to book a place afterwards.
>         I am willing to attend!
>         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>             Hi Laetitia,
>             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>             <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>                 Hi everyone,
>                 be able to attend that one too).
>                 What do you think?
>                 Cheers,
>                 Lætitia
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

Think! Do you really need to print this email ?
There is no Planet B.

rafia.sabih
It's exciting to see such an activity on this list after a long time. May be we should also decide about a few things to discuss on this dinner. For a start, I was thinking why we needed such a list - pgsql-women? Is there any aim behind this list? What is our objective of having this segregated world of women? We can also discuss some plans to increase the visibility of women in pgsql community altogether? What is the hurdle we as women face in advancing our careers and how as a team we can help that out?

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 4:35 PM Valeria Kaplan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Since you can try whatever food you fancy and then sit together at one table.
looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)

Valeria

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct it :

Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!

Cheers,

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
> was just thinking that :)
> I'm in
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi,
>     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with someone,
>     please add that person to the list.
>     https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as soon as
>     possible.
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of registration and
>         someone to book a place afterwards.
>         I am willing to attend!
>         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>             Hi Laetitia,
>             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>             <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>                 Hi everyone,
>                 be able to attend that one too).
>                 What do you think?
>                 Cheers,
>                 Lætitia
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

Think! Do you really need to print this email ?
There is no Planet B.

Regards,
Rafia Sabih

Valeria Kaplan

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 12:16 PM Rafia Sabih <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 4:35 PM Valeria Kaplan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Since you can try whatever food you fancy and then sit together at one table.
looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)

Valeria

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct it :

Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!

Cheers,

Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
> was just thinking that :)
> I'm in
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi,
>     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with someone,
>     please add that person to the list.
>     https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as soon as
>     possible.
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of registration and
>         someone to book a place afterwards.
>         I am willing to attend!
>         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>             Hi Laetitia,
>             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>             <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>                 Hi everyone,
>                 be able to attend that one too).
>                 What do you think?
>                 Cheers,
>                 Lætitia
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

Think! Do you really need to print this email ?
There is no Planet B.

Regards,
Rafia Sabih

Boriss Mejias
In reply to this post by Valeria Kaplan
Very good suggestion Valeria. I attended a conference in Lisbon in January, and
we went to this place. The fact that you can pick whatever type of food you want
  and that it's relatively feasible to get a large table for a fuzzy number of
attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my opinion.

Another good place is the LX-Factory:

which has a bunch of bar/pubs/restaurants, but then we would have to find a good
restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less formal).
In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:

> btw. depending on how "formal" we want it to be I've been highly recommended
> this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
> Since you can try whatever food you fancy and then sit together at one table.
> looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
> Valeria
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi!
>     By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct it :
>     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>     I'm so sorry for having suggested there were only two genders. It's not the
>     way I think (but it's the way I was raised and sometimes it shows up, not an
>     excuse though).
>     So if someone was feeling excluded because of my mistake, could you please
>     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.
>         Boriss
>         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>          > was just thinking that :)
>          > I'm in
>          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>          > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>>
>         wrote:
>          >     Hi,
>          >     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with
>         someone,
>          >     please add that person to the list.
>          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>          >
>          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as
>         soon as
>          >     possible.
>          >     Cheers,
>          >     Lætitia
>          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>          >
>          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>         registration and
>          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>          >
>          >         I am willing to attend!
>          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>          >         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>>
>         wrote:
>          >             Hi Laetitia,
>          >
>          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>          >             <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>          >                 Hi everyone,
>          >
>          >                 As suggested, I thought we would have a meal together
>         Thursday
>          >                 25th (Wednesday is very the social event and we want
>         people to
>          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>          >
>          >                 As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of
>         course welcome.
>          >
>          >                 What do you think?
>          >                 Cheers,
>          >                 Lætitia
>          >     --
>          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

Valeria Kaplan
Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]> wrote:
Very good suggestion Valeria. I attended a conference in Lisbon in January, and
  and that it's relatively feasible to get a large table for a fuzzy number of

Another good place is the LX-Factory:

In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
> btw. depending on how "formal" we want it to be I've been highly recommended
> this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
> Since you can try whatever food you fancy and then sit together at one table.
> looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
> Valeria
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     Hi!
>     By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct it :
>     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>     I'm so sorry for having suggested there were only two genders. It's not the
>     way I think (but it's the way I was raised and sometimes it shows up, not an
>     excuse though).
>     So if someone was feeling excluded because of my mistake, could you please
>     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>     Cheers,
>     Lætitia
>     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>         Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.
>         Boriss
>         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>          > was just thinking that :)
>          > I'm in
>          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>          > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>>
>         wrote:
>          >     Hi,
>          >     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with
>         someone,
>          >     please add that person to the list.
>          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>          >
>          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the restaurant as
>         soon as
>          >     possible.
>          >     Cheers,
>          >     Lætitia
>          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>          >
>          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>         registration and
>          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>          >
>          >         I am willing to attend!
>          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>          >         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>>
>         wrote:
>          >             Hi Laetitia,
>          >
>          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>          >             <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>          >                 Hi everyone,
>          >
>          >                 As suggested, I thought we would have a meal together
>         Thursday
>          >                 25th (Wednesday is very the social event and we want
>         people to
>          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>          >
>          >                 As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of
>         course welcome.
>          >
>          >                 What do you think?
>          >                 Cheers,
>          >                 Lætitia
>          >     --
>          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>     --
>     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>     //There is no Planet B.//

Boriss Mejias
I don't remember the exact time we agreed back then, but it wasn't too early as
the conference talks finished around 18h30. So we probably met there around
19h30 or 20h00. It was very busy, although finding a place for 4 or 5 was easy,
and then as people is standing up all the time, we were just adding places left
and right to that initial group. Very informal, I know, but that didn't prevent
us from having good discussions. Now that I think about it, maybe it was kind of
noisy, but I'm very noise-tolerant so I'm not a reliable source for that.

For the LX-Factory we arrived kind of late, and without reservation we were able
to find a bistro that had space for us. Once we were with 8, and the other time
we were 13. We were very packed because the place itself was small, and a couple
sitting next to us actually left the place... so, in fact we might have been
noisy that time as well...

I think I'm just telling stories, not providing any real useful information so I
better stop...

Looking forward to the meeting whatever the place is....

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 14:58:

> Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for
> getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>     Very good suggestion Valeria. I attended a conference in Lisbon in January, and
>     we went to this place. The fact that you can pick whatever type of food you
>     want
>        and that it's relatively feasible to get a large table for a fuzzy number of
>     attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my
>     opinion.
>     Another good place is the LX-Factory:
>     http://www.lxfactory.com/EN/mapa/restauracao/#
>     which has a bunch of bar/pubs/restaurants, but then we would have to find a
>     good
>     restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less
>     formal).
>     In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.
>     Cheers
>     Boriss
>     Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
>      > btw. depending on how "formal" we want it to be I've been highly recommended
>      > this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
>      > Since you can try whatever food you fancy and then sit together at one table.
>      > looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
>      > Valeria
>      > On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>      >     Hi!
>      >
>      >     By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct
>     it :
>      >     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>      >
>      >     I'm so sorry for having suggested there were only two genders. It's
>     not the
>      >     way I think (but it's the way I was raised and sometimes it shows up,
>     not an
>      >     excuse though).
>      >
>      >     So if someone was feeling excluded because of my mistake, could you
>     please
>      >     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>      >     Cheers,
>      >     Lætitia
>      >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>      >
>      >         Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.
>      >         Boriss
>      >         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>      >          > was just thinking that :)
>      >          > I'm in
>      >          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>      >         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          > <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>>>
>      >         wrote:
>      >          >     Hi,
>      >          >
>      >          >     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with
>      >         someone,
>      >          >     please add that person to the list.
>      >          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>      >          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the
>     restaurant as
>      >         soon as
>      >          >     possible.
>      >          >     Cheers,
>      >          >     Lætitia
>      >          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>      >         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >         <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>>> a écrit :
>      >          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>      >         registration and
>      >          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>      >          >
>      >          >         I am willing to attend!
>      >          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>      >          >         <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >         <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>>>
>      >         wrote:
>      >          >             Hi Laetitia,
>      >          >
>      >          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>      >          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>      >          >             <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >         <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >         <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>>> a écrit :
>      >          >                 Hi everyone,
>      >          >
>      >          >                 As suggested, I thought we would have a meal
>     together
>      >         Thursday
>      >          >                 25th (Wednesday is very the social event and
>     we want
>      >         people to
>      >          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>      >          >
>      >          >                 As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of
>      >         course welcome.
>      >          >
>      >          >                 What do you think?
>      >          >                 Cheers,
>      >          >                 Lætitia
>      >          >     --
>      >          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>      >     --
>      >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >     //There is no Planet B.//

Valeria Kaplan
Hey All,

I've been to the time out market yesterday and am here now, we came quite late though 7.30 and it's packed. We managed to find a place but we are only three people. So I'm just thinking since we are about 17 people maybe it's safer to just book a table somewhere. Unless we came super early like 6pm and try our luck.

What do you think?
Might be harder to find something where everyone can find something one likes but at least we have a table for sure.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, 14:31 Boriss Mejias, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't remember the exact time we agreed back then, but it wasn't too early as
the conference talks finished around 18h30. So we probably met there around
19h30 or 20h00. It was very busy, although finding a place for 4 or 5 was easy,
and then as people is standing up all the time, we were just adding places left
and right to that initial group. Very informal, I know, but that didn't prevent
noisy, but I'm very noise-tolerant so I'm not a reliable source for that.

to find a bistro that had space for us. Once we were with 8, and the other time
sitting next to us actually left the place... so, in fact we might have been
noisy that time as well...

better stop...

Looking forward to the meeting whatever the place is....

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 14:58:
> Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for
> getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>     Very good suggestion Valeria. I attended a conference in Lisbon in January, and
>     we went to this place. The fact that you can pick whatever type of food you
>     want
>        and that it's relatively feasible to get a large table for a fuzzy number of
>     attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my
>     opinion.
>     Another good place is the LX-Factory:
>     http://www.lxfactory.com/EN/mapa/restauracao/#
>     which has a bunch of bar/pubs/restaurants, but then we would have to find a
>     good
>     restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less
>     formal).
>     In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.
>     Cheers
>     Boriss
>     Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
>      > btw. depending on how "formal" we want it to be I've been highly recommended
>      > this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
>      > Since you can try whatever food you fancy and then sit together at one table.
>      > looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
>      > Valeria
>      > On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>      > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>      >     Hi!
>      >
>      >     By re-reading my mail, I've found I made a mistake, so let me correct
>     it :
>      >     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>      >
>      >     I'm so sorry for having suggested there were only two genders. It's
>     not the
>      >     way I think (but it's the way I was raised and sometimes it shows up,
>     not an
>      >     excuse though).
>      >
>      >     So if someone was feeling excluded because of my mistake, could you
>     please
>      >     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>      >     Cheers,
>      >     Lætitia
>      >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>      >     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>      >
>      >         Nice idea, and thanks for the inclusive invitation. I'm in too.
>      >         Boriss
>      >         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>      >          > was just thinking that :)
>      >          > I'm in
>      >          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>      >          > <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >     Hi,
>      >          >
>      >          >     Here's a doodle where everyone can registrer. If you come with
>      >         someone,
>      >          >     please add that person to the list.
>      >          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>      >          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the
>     restaurant as
>      >         soon as
>      >          >     possible.
>      >          >     Cheers,
>      >          >     Lætitia
>      >          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>      >          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>      >         registration and
>      >          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>      >          >
>      >          >         I am willing to attend!
>      >          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>      >          >         <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          >             Hi Laetitia,
>      >          >
>      >          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>      >          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>      >          >             <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >                 Hi everyone,
>      >          >
>      >          >                 As suggested, I thought we would have a meal
>     together
>      >         Thursday
>      >          >                 25th (Wednesday is very the social event and
>     we want
>      >         people to
>      >          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>      >          >
>      >          >                 As postgres women is about inclusivity, men are of
>      >         course welcome.
>      >          >
>      >          >                 What do you think?
>      >          >                 Cheers,
>      >          >                 Lætitia
>      >          >     --
>      >          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>      >     --
>      >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >     //There is no Planet B.//

Valeria Kaplan
Just chatted to a girl who works here and basically unless we come at 5pm there is no way we'll have a whole table for ourselves here

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 19:42 Valeria Kaplan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey All,

What do you think?

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, 14:31 Boriss Mejias, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't remember the exact time we agreed back then, but it wasn't too early as
the conference talks finished around 18h30. So we probably met there around
19h30 or 20h00. It was very busy, although finding a place for 4 or 5 was easy,
and then as people is standing up all the time, we were just adding places left
and right to that initial group. Very informal, I know, but that didn't prevent
noisy, but I'm very noise-tolerant so I'm not a reliable source for that.

to find a bistro that had space for us. Once we were with 8, and the other time
sitting next to us actually left the place... so, in fact we might have been
noisy that time as well...

better stop...

Looking forward to the meeting whatever the place is....

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 14:58:
> Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for
> getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     want
>     attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my
>     opinion.
>     Another good place is the LX-Factory:
>     http://www.lxfactory.com/EN/mapa/restauracao/#
>     good
>     restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less
>     formal).
>     In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.
>     Cheers
>     Boriss
>     Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
>      > this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
>      > looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
>      > Valeria
>      > On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>      > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>      >     Hi!
>     it :
>      >     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>     not the
>     not an
>      >     excuse though).
>     please
>      >     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>      >     Cheers,
>      >     Lætitia
>      >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>      >     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>      >         Boriss
>      >         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>      >          > was just thinking that :)
>      >          > I'm in
>      >          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>      >          > <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >     Hi,
>      >         someone,
>      >          >     please add that person to the list.
>      >          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>      >          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the
>     restaurant as
>      >         soon as
>      >          >     possible.
>      >          >     Cheers,
>      >          >     Lætitia
>      >          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>      >          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>      >         registration and
>      >          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>      >          >
>      >          >         I am willing to attend!
>      >          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>      >          >         <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          >             Hi Laetitia,
>      >          >
>      >          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>      >          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>      >          >             <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >                 Hi everyone,
>     together
>      >         Thursday
>     we want
>      >         people to
>      >          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>      >          >
>      >         course welcome.
>      >          >
>      >          >                 What do you think?
>      >          >                 Cheers,
>      >          >                 Lætitia
>      >          >     --
>      >          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>      >     --
>      >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >     //There is no Planet B.//

gülçin yıldırım
I thought we decided to book and that’s why we had registration form. Where should we book? Any recommendations from anyone?

Thanks,
Gülçin

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 19:53, Valeria Kaplan <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 19:42 Valeria Kaplan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey All,

What do you think?

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, 14:31 Boriss Mejias, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't remember the exact time we agreed back then, but it wasn't too early as
the conference talks finished around 18h30. So we probably met there around
19h30 or 20h00. It was very busy, although finding a place for 4 or 5 was easy,
and then as people is standing up all the time, we were just adding places left
and right to that initial group. Very informal, I know, but that didn't prevent
noisy, but I'm very noise-tolerant so I'm not a reliable source for that.

to find a bistro that had space for us. Once we were with 8, and the other time
sitting next to us actually left the place... so, in fact we might have been
noisy that time as well...

better stop...

Looking forward to the meeting whatever the place is....

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 14:58:
> Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for
> getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     want
>     attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my
>     opinion.
>     Another good place is the LX-Factory:
>     http://www.lxfactory.com/EN/mapa/restauracao/#
>     good
>     restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less
>     formal).
>     In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.
>     Cheers
>     Boriss
>     Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
>      > this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
>      > looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
>      > Valeria
>      > On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>      > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>      >     Hi!
>     it :
>      >     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>     not the
>     not an
>      >     excuse though).
>     please
>      >     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>      >     Cheers,
>      >     Lætitia
>      >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>      >     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>      >         Boriss
>      >         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>      >          > was just thinking that :)
>      >          > I'm in
>      >          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>      >          > <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >     Hi,
>      >         someone,
>      >          >     please add that person to the list.
>      >          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>      >          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the
>     restaurant as
>      >         soon as
>      >          >     possible.
>      >          >     Cheers,
>      >          >     Lætitia
>      >          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>      >          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>      >         registration and
>      >          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>      >          >
>      >          >         I am willing to attend!
>      >          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>      >          >         <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          >             Hi Laetitia,
>      >          >
>      >          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>      >          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>      >          >             <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >                 Hi everyone,
>     together
>      >         Thursday
>     we want
>      >         people to
>      >          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>      >          >
>      >         course welcome.
>      >          >
>      >          >                 What do you think?
>      >          >                 Cheers,
>      >          >                 Lætitia
>      >          >     --
>      >          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>      >     --
>      >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >     //There is no Planet B.//

Lætitia Avrot
In reply to this post by Valeria Kaplan
Hi all,

The concierge is adorable.
He found us a restaurant.  It's a seafood restaurant in front of the see. It's booked for 18 people from 7 Pm.
We'll need to go there by taxi (less than 10 euros) and I'm sure we're enough with a company that covers expenses so that the  who doesn't can go with the others.

The place is the 5 Oceania.
Doca de Santo amaro,  armazém 12
1350-353 lisboa

See you!

Lætitia

Ps: I'm the little one with bright red hair.  Don't be afraid to come talk to me 🙂

Le mar. 23 oct. 2018 à 19:53, Valeria Kaplan <[hidden email]> a écrit :

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 19:42 Valeria Kaplan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey All,

What do you think?

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, 14:31 Boriss Mejias, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't remember the exact time we agreed back then, but it wasn't too early as
the conference talks finished around 18h30. So we probably met there around
19h30 or 20h00. It was very busy, although finding a place for 4 or 5 was easy,
and then as people is standing up all the time, we were just adding places left
and right to that initial group. Very informal, I know, but that didn't prevent
noisy, but I'm very noise-tolerant so I'm not a reliable source for that.

to find a bistro that had space for us. Once we were with 8, and the other time
sitting next to us actually left the place... so, in fact we might have been
noisy that time as well...

better stop...

Looking forward to the meeting whatever the place is....

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 14:58:
> Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for
> getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     want
>     attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my
>     opinion.
>     Another good place is the LX-Factory:
>     http://www.lxfactory.com/EN/mapa/restauracao/#
>     good
>     restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less
>     formal).
>     In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.
>     Cheers
>     Boriss
>     Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
>      > this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
>      > looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
>      > Valeria
>      > On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>      > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>      >     Hi!
>     it :
>      >     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>     not the
>     not an
>      >     excuse though).
>     please
>      >     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>      >     Cheers,
>      >     Lætitia
>      >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>      >     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>      >         Boriss
>      >         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>      >          > was just thinking that :)
>      >          > I'm in
>      >          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>      >          > <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >     Hi,
>      >         someone,
>      >          >     please add that person to the list.
>      >          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>      >          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the
>     restaurant as
>      >         soon as
>      >          >     possible.
>      >          >     Cheers,
>      >          >     Lætitia
>      >          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>      >          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>      >         registration and
>      >          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>      >          >
>      >          >         I am willing to attend!
>      >          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>      >          >         <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          >             Hi Laetitia,
>      >          >
>      >          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>      >          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>      >          >             <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >                 Hi everyone,
>     together
>      >         Thursday
>     we want
>      >         people to
>      >          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>      >          >
>      >         course welcome.
>      >          >
>      >          >                 What do you think?
>      >          >                 Cheers,
>      >          >                 Lætitia
>      >          >     --
>      >          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>      >     --
>      >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >     //There is no Planet B.//

rafia.sabih
Great. Just to confirm when is this meet-up finally, today or tomorrow?

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018, Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

The concierge is adorable.

The place is the 5 Oceania.
Doca de Santo amaro,  armazém 12
1350-353 lisboa

See you!

Le mar. 23 oct. 2018 à 19:53, Valeria Kaplan <[hidden email]> a écrit :

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 19:42 Valeria Kaplan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey All,

What do you think?

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, 14:31 Boriss Mejias, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't remember the exact time we agreed back then, but it wasn't too early as
the conference talks finished around 18h30. So we probably met there around
19h30 or 20h00. It was very busy, although finding a place for 4 or 5 was easy,
and then as people is standing up all the time, we were just adding places left
and right to that initial group. Very informal, I know, but that didn't prevent
noisy, but I'm very noise-tolerant so I'm not a reliable source for that.

to find a bistro that had space for us. Once we were with 8, and the other time
sitting next to us actually left the place... so, in fact we might have been
noisy that time as well...

better stop...

Looking forward to the meeting whatever the place is....

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 14:58:
> Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for
> getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     want
>     attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my
>     opinion.
>     Another good place is the LX-Factory:
>     http://www.lxfactory.com/EN/mapa/restauracao/#
>     good
>     restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less
>     formal).
>     In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.
>     Cheers
>     Boriss
>     Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
>      > this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
>      > looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
>      > Valeria
>      > On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>      > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>      >     Hi!
>     it :
>      >     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>     not the
>     not an
>      >     excuse though).
>     please
>      >     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>      >     Cheers,
>      >     Lætitia
>      >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>      >     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>      >         Boriss
>      >         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>      >          > was just thinking that :)
>      >          > I'm in
>      >          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>      >          > <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >     Hi,
>      >         someone,
>      >          >     please add that person to the list.
>      >          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>      >          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the
>     restaurant as
>      >         soon as
>      >          >     possible.
>      >          >     Cheers,
>      >          >     Lætitia
>      >          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>      >          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>      >         registration and
>      >          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>      >          >
>      >          >         I am willing to attend!
>      >          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>      >          >         <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          >             Hi Laetitia,
>      >          >
>      >          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>      >          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>      >          >             <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >                 Hi everyone,
>     together
>      >         Thursday
>     we want
>      >         people to
>      >          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>      >          >
>      >         course welcome.
>      >          >
>      >          >                 What do you think?
>      >          >                 Cheers,
>      >          >                 Lætitia
>      >          >     --
>      >          >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >          >     //There is no Planet B.//
>      >     --
>      >     /Think! Do you really need to print this email ? /
>      >     //There is no Planet B.//

Regards,
Rafia Sabih

Lætitia Avrot
It's tomorrow because nobody wants to miss the official social events.

By the way,  if some are afraid to go because there will be a lot of men with alcohol,  just know that first,  some women and good men will be there and won't be afraid to stand up for you if needed,  then there is a CoC to prevent bad behavior and staff decided to limit alcohol.

See you!

Le mer. 24 oct. 2018 à 11:38, Rafia Sabih <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Great. Just to confirm when is this meet-up finally, today or tomorrow?

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018, Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

The concierge is adorable.

The place is the 5 Oceania.
Doca de Santo amaro,  armazém 12
1350-353 lisboa

See you!

Le mar. 23 oct. 2018 à 19:53, Valeria Kaplan <[hidden email]> a écrit :

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 19:42 Valeria Kaplan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey All,

What do you think?

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, 14:31 Boriss Mejias, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't remember the exact time we agreed back then, but it wasn't too early as
the conference talks finished around 18h30. So we probably met there around
19h30 or 20h00. It was very busy, although finding a place for 4 or 5 was easy,
and then as people is standing up all the time, we were just adding places left
and right to that initial group. Very informal, I know, but that didn't prevent
noisy, but I'm very noise-tolerant so I'm not a reliable source for that.

to find a bistro that had space for us. Once we were with 8, and the other time
sitting next to us actually left the place... so, in fact we might have been
noisy that time as well...

better stop...

Looking forward to the meeting whatever the place is....

Cheers

Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 14:58:
> Cool! do you know if we need to be there earlier/later? Is it super busy for
> getting a table for all of us (not sure how many of us will be there)
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>     want
>     attendees (according to Bistromathics) makes it more than suitable in my
>     opinion.
>     Another good place is the LX-Factory:
>     http://www.lxfactory.com/EN/mapa/restauracao/#
>     good
>     restaurant and maybe even reserve in advance (and it might be even less
>     formal).
>     In the Time Out Market, we just get there and take a table.
>     Cheers
>     Boriss
>     Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-18 13:05:
>      > this place for food: https://www.timeout.com/about/market
>      > looks pretty cool, but maybe too relaxed?! :)
>      > Valeria
>      > On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:16 AM Lætitia Avrot <[hidden email]
>      > <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>      >     Hi!
>     it :
>      >     *Whatever your gender is, you're welcome!*
>     not the
>     not an
>      >     excuse though).
>     please
>      >     accept my apology and meet us on Thursday night ?
>      >     Cheers,
>      >     Lætitia
>      >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 23:47, Boriss Mejias <[hidden email]
>      >     <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> a écrit :
>      >         Boriss
>      >         Valeria Kaplan wrote on 2018-10-17 21:58:
>      >          > was just thinking that :)
>      >          > I'm in
>      >          > On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:56 PM Lætitia Avrot
>      >          > <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >     Hi,
>      >         someone,
>      >          >     please add that person to the list.
>      >          > https://doodle.com/poll/5xm9unhxvrspuhzt
>      >          >     Please complete it really quickly so I can book the
>     restaurant as
>      >         soon as
>      >          >     possible.
>      >          >     Cheers,
>      >          >     Lætitia
>      >          >     Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 21:46, gülçin yıldırım
>      >          >     <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >         If we are open to male friends we need some sort of
>      >         registration and
>      >          >         someone to book a place afterwards.
>      >          >
>      >          >         I am willing to attend!
>      >          >         On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:41, Louise Grandjonc
>      >          >         <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>      >          >             Hi Laetitia,
>      >          >
>      >          >             wonderful idea! Let's do that :)
>      >          >             Le mer. 17 oct. 2018 à 12:39, Lætitia Avrot
>      >          >             <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> <mailto:[hidden email]
>      >          >                 Hi everyone,
>     together
>      >         Thursday
>     we want
>      >         people to
>      >          >                 be able to attend that one too).
>      >          >
>      >         course welcome.
>      >          >
>      >          >                 What do you think?
>      >          >                 Cheers,