You can download the files from the new release from PyPI or install it with:
pip install --upgrade psycopg2
The changes included in the release are:
- Fixed memory leak changing connection encoding to the current one
- Fixed search of mxDateTime headers in virtualenvs (ticket #996).
- Added missing values from 'errorcodes' (ticket #1133).
- 'cursor.query' reports the query of the last COPY operation too
- 'errorcodes' map and 'errors' classes updated to PostgreSQL 13.
- Wheel package compiled against OpenSSL 1.1.1g.
Thank you very much to everyone who gave their contribution!
Psycopg is the most popular PostgreSQL adapter for the Python
programming language. At its core it fully implements the Python DB
API 2.0 specifications. Several extensions allow access to many of the
features offered by PostgreSQL.