We have just released version 1.2.1 of the Foreign Data Wrapper for SQLite.
This release can work with PostgreSQL 9.6, 10, 11 and 12.
This release improves following item :
- Added Limit/Sort pushdown for SQLite
- Conversion from SQLite numerical value to PostgreSQL TimeStamp
These were implemented by Pablo Ruiz García. Thank you!
The FDW supports following features :
- SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE of foreign tables
- WHERE clauses is push-downed
- Aggregate is push-downed
- Order By is push-downed
- Limit and Offset are push-downed (*when all tables queried are fdw)
This is developed by Toshiba Software Engineering & Technology Center.
Please see the repository for details.