SonarQube Fixes #4 Database & Foreign Tables

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SonarQube Fixes #4 Database & Foreign Tables

Rahul Shirsat
Hi Hackers,

Please find the attached patch which resolves the sonar qube issues relating:

  1. Foreign Tables -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 67 to the 15 allowed.
  2. Database -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 17 to the 15 allowed.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.

sonar_issues_database_foreign_tables.patch (14K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SonarQube Fixes #4 Database & Foreign Tables

Akshay Joshi
Hi Rahul

Following are the review comments:
  • Change the name of the function 'get_pg_db_properties'. The function returns lastsysoid and datistemplate only and I assume it is applicable for PG/EPAS both.
  • Add comments for all the new functions introduce in the patch.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 2:36 PM Rahul Shirsat <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Please find the attached patch which resolves the sonar qube issues relating:

  1. Foreign Tables -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 67 to the 15 allowed.
  2. Database -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 17 to the 15 allowed.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SonarQube Fixes #4 Database & Foreign Tables

Rahul Shirsat


On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 2:47 PM Akshay Joshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Rahul

Following are the review comments:
  • Change the name of the function 'get_pg_db_properties'. The function returns lastsysoid and datistemplate only and I assume it is applicable for PG/EPAS both.
 Done!
  • Add comments for all the new functions introduce in the patch.
 Added!

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 2:36 PM Rahul Shirsat <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Please find the attached patch which resolves the sonar qube issues relating:

  1. Foreign Tables -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 67 to the 15 allowed.
  2. Database -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 17 to the 15 allowed.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246



--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.

sonar_issues_database_foreign_tables_v2.patch (16K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SonarQube Fixes #4 Database & Foreign Tables

Akshay Joshi
Thanks, patch applied.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 5:25 PM Rahul Shirsat <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 2:47 PM Akshay Joshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Rahul

Following are the review comments:
  • Change the name of the function 'get_pg_db_properties'. The function returns lastsysoid and datistemplate only and I assume it is applicable for PG/EPAS both.
 Done!
  • Add comments for all the new functions introduce in the patch.
 Added!

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 2:36 PM Rahul Shirsat <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Please find the attached patch which resolves the sonar qube issues relating:

  1. Foreign Tables -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 67 to the 15 allowed.
  2. Database -Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 17 to the 15 allowed.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246



--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246