-- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[hidden email]> Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:22:26 +0100
patroni (1.5.4-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/pg_clonecluster_patroni: Create stub instance with start.conf set to
manual instead of disabled, in lines with pg_creatcluster_patroni.
* debian/config.yml.in: Make PostgreSQL to also listen to 127.0.0.1 by
* debian/patches/fix_replication_connection.patch: New patch, fixes the
initiation of replication connections for version 10 and up, taken from
proposed upstream commit e285e159.
* debian/config.yml.in: Set pg_hba in bootstrap.dcs.postgresql section. This
way, it will be picked up by replicas as well. As the pg_hba.conf file is
created from scratch in this case, also add the default values.
* debian/tests/acceptance: Wait 5 seconds after starting zookeeper.
[ Christoph Berg ]
* Remove myself from uploaders.
[ Michael Banck ]
* debian/patches/patronictl_timeline_info.patch: New patch, shows timeline
information in patronictl list, taken from proposed upstream commit
* debian/patches/automatic_primary_reinit.patch: New patch, allows to
automatically reinit a former primary if a rewind is not possible, taken
from proposed upstream commit 3a509cab.
* debian/patches/acceptance_tests_postgres_port.patch: New patch, set base
port for acceptance tests to 5420 in order not to conflict with possible
* debian/tests/acceptance: Set JAVA_OPTS to "-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
in /etc/default/zookeepr if DCS is zookeeper.
* debian/config.yml.in: Set use_pg_rewind to false and add
* debian/tests/acceptance: Add support for consul as DCS.
* debian/tests/control: Add additional acceptance tests runs with zookeeper
and consul as DCS.