-- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[hidden email]> Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:12:00 +0100
patroni (1.5.4-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/tests/acceptance: Fix DCS check for zookeeper in case etcd-server is
installed as well.
* debian/pg_createconfig_patroni: Determine Patroni API port dynamically and
add @API_PORT@ substitution.
* debian/config.yml.in: Replace API port by @API_PORT@.
* debian/tests/acceptance: Set shell to bash.
* debian/config.yml.in: Set postgresql.pgpass option and add a commented-out
pg_hba line for md5 connections from the local network.
* debian/tests/control: Use `Test-Command' directive with relative path
instead of `Tests' and pass it the DCS as argument.
* debian/tests/acceptance: Set DCS variable as provided by the command-line
* debian/README.Debian: Add sections on pg_hba.conf and pg_rewind/postgres
* debian/config.yml.in: Create pgpass file under /var/lib/postgresql.