[pgAdmin][Accessibility][RM4601] Tab navigation for panel buttons.

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[pgAdmin][Accessibility][RM4601] Tab navigation for panel buttons.

Nagesh Dhope
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab navigation for all the panels, create/properties dialogs close buttons. Patch also fixes tab navigation for scroll left and scroll right buttons on main window.

Note - Currently there is no shortcut added to trigger close/scroll left/scroll right current panel.

--
Thanks,
Nagesh

RM4601.patch (3K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [pgAdmin][Accessibility][RM4601] Tab navigation for panel buttons.

Akshay Joshi
Hi Nagesh

I have tested the patch it is working for panels but for create/properties dialog it doesn't work. Please fix that and resend the patch.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 2:50 PM Nagesh Dhope <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab navigation for all the panels, create/properties dialogs close buttons. Patch also fixes tab navigation for scroll left and scroll right buttons on main window.

Note - Currently there is no shortcut added to trigger close/scroll left/scroll right current panel.

--
Thanks,
Nagesh


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [pgAdmin][Accessibility][RM4601] Tab navigation for panel buttons.

Nagesh Dhope
Hi Akshay,
Please find the updated patch.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 12:26 PM Akshay Joshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nagesh

I have tested the patch it is working for panels but for create/properties dialog it doesn't work. Please fix that and resend the patch.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 2:50 PM Nagesh Dhope <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab navigation for all the panels, create/properties dialogs close buttons. Patch also fixes tab navigation for scroll left and scroll right buttons on main window.

Note - Currently there is no shortcut added to trigger close/scroll left/scroll right current panel.

--
Thanks,
Nagesh


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246


--
Thanks,
Nagesh

RM4601_v2.patch (6K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [pgAdmin][Accessibility][RM4601] Tab navigation for panel buttons.

Akshay Joshi
Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 6:09 PM Nagesh Dhope <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Akshay,
Please find the updated patch.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 12:26 PM Akshay Joshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nagesh

I have tested the patch it is working for panels but for create/properties dialog it doesn't work. Please fix that and resend the patch.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 2:50 PM Nagesh Dhope <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab navigation for all the panels, create/properties dialogs close buttons. Patch also fixes tab navigation for scroll left and scroll right buttons on main window.

Note - Currently there is no shortcut added to trigger close/scroll left/scroll right current panel.

--
Thanks,
Nagesh


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246


--
Thanks,
Nagesh


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246