[pgAdmin][RM5241] : Tab key navigation is not working in Grant wizard.

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[pgAdmin][RM5241] : Tab key navigation is not working in Grant wizard.

Pradip Parkale-2
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab key navigation on grant_wizard. 

This patch includes:
  1. Added code to make tab navigation working in grant_wizard.
  2. Added entry for .scss to change the shadow of  'ajs-close' button.
This patch also includes the code to allow the user to use the keyboard to update the Backgrid cell DateTime picker control.


--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

RM5241.patch (11K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [pgAdmin][RM5241] : Tab key navigation is not working in Grant wizard.

Akshay Joshi
Hi Pradip

Following things are not working, please fix and resend the patch: 

Object selection (First) Page:
  • If there is no object in the backgrid to select then tab navigation not proceed after the headers.
  • Tab navigation not working for 'Select All' checkbox in the backgrid cell.
Privileges selection (Second) Page:
  • Tab navigation not working for the 'Delete' button in the backgrid cell.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 9:47 AM Pradip Parkale <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab key navigation on grant_wizard. 

This patch includes:
  1. Added code to make tab navigation working in grant_wizard.
  2. Added entry for .scss to change the shadow of  'ajs-close' button.
This patch also includes the code to allow the user to use the keyboard to update the Backgrid cell DateTime picker control.


--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [pgAdmin][RM5241] : Tab key navigation is not working in Grant wizard.

Pradip Parkale-2
Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached patch.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:17 PM Akshay Joshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Pradip

Following things are not working, please fix and resend the patch: 

Object selection (First) Page:
  • If there is no object in the backgrid to select then tab navigation not proceed after the headers.
Fixed. 
  • Tab navigation not working for 'Select All' checkbox in the backgrid cell.
Fixed. 
Privileges selection (Second) Page:
  • Tab navigation not working for the 'Delete' button in the backgrid cell.
This logic was added even before my patch(1st Patch). User needs to press the 'space' key to delete the privilege added. 

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 9:47 AM Pradip Parkale <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab key navigation on grant_wizard. 

This patch includes:
  1. Added code to make tab navigation working in grant_wizard.
  2. Added entry for .scss to change the shadow of  'ajs-close' button.
This patch also includes the code to allow the user to use the keyboard to update the Backgrid cell DateTime picker control.


--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246


--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

RM-5241_v2.patch (13K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [pgAdmin][RM5241] : Tab key navigation is not working in Grant wizard.

Akshay Joshi
Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 5:25 PM Pradip Parkale <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached patch.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:17 PM Akshay Joshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Pradip

Following things are not working, please fix and resend the patch: 

Object selection (First) Page:
  • If there is no object in the backgrid to select then tab navigation not proceed after the headers.
Fixed. 
  • Tab navigation not working for 'Select All' checkbox in the backgrid cell.
Fixed. 
Privileges selection (Second) Page:
  • Tab navigation not working for the 'Delete' button in the backgrid cell.
This logic was added even before my patch(1st Patch). User needs to press the 'space' key to delete the privilege added. 

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 9:47 AM Pradip Parkale <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch for tab key navigation on grant_wizard. 

This patch includes:
  1. Added code to make tab navigation working in grant_wizard.
  2. Added entry for .scss to change the shadow of  'ajs-close' button.
This patch also includes the code to allow the user to use the keyboard to update the Backgrid cell DateTime picker control.


--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246


--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation


--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246