-- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[hidden email]> Sat, 13 Apr 2019 17:09:19 +0200
pgbackrest (2.12-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/rules. Add hardening flags "+all".
* New Upstream release:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The new TLS/SSL implementation forbids dots in S3
bucket names per RFC-2818. This security fix is required for compliant
- Bug Fixes:
* Fix issues when a path option is / terminated.
* Fix issues when log-level-file=off is set for the archive-get command.
* Fix C code to recognize host:port option format like Perl does.
* Fix issues with remote/local command logging options.
* The archive-push command is implemented entirely in C.
* Increase process-max limit to 999.
* Improve error message when an S3 bucket name contains dots.
- Documentation Improvements:
* Clarify that S3-compatible object stores are supported.