2ndQuadrant is proud to announce the release of pglogical 2.2.2 [https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/], the next generation in logical replication for PostgreSQL. Implemented entirely as a PostgreSQL extension, pglogical is a logical replication system that serves as a highly efficient method of replicating data as an alternative to physical replication.
This is a maintenance release that adds a few minor features and fixes some known issues:
- Support for replication of tables which have covering unique indexes.
- Improve failover slot detection.
- Improve tests of column filtering and row filtering
- Fix error messages to conform better to PostgreSQL standard.
- Fix crash in DDL replication when parallelization is used when executing the DDL on subscriber.